- This event has passed.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Harvest Feast at Webster’s Prime
October 12, 2017 @ 7:00 pm$50 - $70
Join us for a splendid 5-course 100% vegan and gluten-free Harvest Feast at one of our top local venues, Webster’s Prime. Their great chefs have put together what looks to be an amazing seasonal menu for us:
1. Taste – Compressed Melon, Candied Pistachio, Villa Manodori Balsamic
2. Salad – Grilled Romaine, Roasted Cucumbers, Sweet Corn Salsa, Cashew Mozzarella
With Assorted Breads, Vegan Butter, Infused Olive Oil
3. Pasta – Rice Pasta, Foraged Mushrooms, Chestnuts, Herbs, Truffle Oil
4. Entree – Charred Squash Steak & Stone Fruit, Roasted Rosemary Yukon Potatoes
5. Dolci – Poached Pear, Almond ‘Cake,’ Vanilla Bourbon ‘Ice Cream’
$50 including tax and gratuity (not drinks)
$70 including tax and gratuity and these vegan* beer or wine flight pairings:
Beer Flight Pairing
1. Blonde: Arbor Brewing ‘Bollywood Blonde’/ Ann Arbor, Mi
2. Pilsner: Atwater Brewery ‘Purple Gang’ Pilsner / Detroit, Mi
3. Amber: Bell’s Brewery Amber Ale / Comstock, Mi
4. Brown: Short’s Brewing ‘Bellaire Brown’ Ale / Bel Air, Mi
5. Coffee Service
Wine Flight Pairing
1. Rosé: Mulderbosch / Stellenbosch, South Africa
2. Prosecco: Maschio / Veneto, Italy
3. Chardonnay: La Crema / Sonoma, Ca
4. ‘GSM’ Red Blend: Cline ‘Cashmere’ / Sonoma, Ca
5. Coffee Service
*Confirmed vegan on Barnivore.com
(Menus and pairings subject to change.)
Webster’s is also generously donating a Vegan / Gluten Free Harvest Gift Basket that will be given away as a door prize to a lucky diner!
1) In advance only. (No door sales.)
2) Through the restaurant only. (In other words, RSVPing here on Meetup, while appreciated, won’t get you a seat!)
3) Reserve by either:
*Calling Webster’s anytime at 269-343-4444 and leaving a credit card # with the host. (Or ask the host to send you a credit-card authorization form that you can fill out and fax back.) Or,
*Stopping by in person (4 pm – 10 pm) and giving your credit card number to the host.
Your card will
be charged until you dine
you: (1) cancel after October 10, or (2) don’t show, in both of which cases you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee per reservation.
4) Seating is limited to 45! This event will sell out, so reserve your place now!
Remember: Everyone is always welcome at Vegan Kalamazoo events, including vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores, but we ask that you only purchase / consume vegan food at this event, out of respect for our mission.
See you at Webster’s Prime!