- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced (white and green parts)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (I use dried)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbs Sriracha (optional)
- 2 14 oz bags coleslaw mix
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs rice vinegar
Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant. Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea
salt, black pepper and Sriracha.
Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
Add the coleslaw mix, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar.
Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
Top with green onions before serving.