- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 ½ cups Cool Whip, refrigerated
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and confectioner’s sugar until well-blended. Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon half of the mixture into pie crust; top with 1 cup blueberries.
Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
Top with remaining blueberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Heather Dombos comes from a long, southern tradition of hospitality and hearty cooking. You can usually find her in the kitchen whipping up something special for family and friends.