Recipe courtesy of Lori Yates of Foxes Love Lemons on behalf of Milk Means More
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 chicken drumsticks, bone in, skin on
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in, skin on vegetable oil, for grill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
In medium bowl, whisk buttermilk, mustard powder, Sriracha, garlic and paprika. Place chicken in large zip-top bag; pour buttermilk mixture over chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Heat outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess; discard marinade. Lightly oil grill grates. Transfer chicken to grill and cook, turning occasionally, 16-18 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Transfer chicken to serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.