Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup semi-pearled farro
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 3/4 cup dried golden stemmed and chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
In medium saucepan over high heat, bring farro and water to boil. Lower heat to simmer, cover with lid and cook until farro is tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest, covered, 10 minutes.
In large bowl, whisk lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, shallot, mustard, salt, pepper and turmeric. Add farro, ﬁ gs and arugula; toss well. Crumble feta over top and toss again. Serve warm or at room temperature.