Makes 2 Servings
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 eggs
- Kosher salt, to taste
- freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- hot sauce, for garnish (optional)
Heat oven to 425 F. Spray baking sheet or glass baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Scoop additional 1-2 tablespoons out of avocado halves to create wells for eggs.
Place avocados flesh-side up on prepared baking sheet or glass pan. Gently crack one egg in each avocado well, keeping yolks intact. Bake 15-18 minutes, or until eggs reach desired temperature.
Add salt and pepper, to taste. Top with crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese and chopped chives. Garnish with paprika and hot sauce, if desired.