- Makes 10 cups
3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dried apple chips, broken into
- large pieces
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
Heat oven to 300 F. Whisk melted butter with vanilla. Toss brown sugar with cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
Toss popcorn with butter mixture. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar mixture. Stir. Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Sprinkle apple chips and toffee bits over top. Bake 15 minutes, or until toffee bits start to melt. Cool before serving.
Tip: Add chopped pecans for extra crunch.