Makes 3 servings
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Maple Extract
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Heat a lightly-greased skillet to medium heat. In a large bowl, use potato masher to mash bananas. Add eggs, brown sugar, butter, maple extract, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well. Add flour and baking powder; mix until blended.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.