- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cut-up yellow squash, (1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup cut-up zucchini, (1-inch chunks)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Paprika, Smoked
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry’s® Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo sausage, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Pierce sweet potatoes with fork several times. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes. Turn potatoes. Microwave again on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender but still firm. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks. Set aside.
Toss tomatoes, squash, zucchini, 1 tablespoon of the oil, paprika, garlic salt and pepper in medium bowl until well coated. Set aside. Place large cast iron skillet on preheated grill over medium-high heat (375°F to 400°F). Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in cast iron skillet. Add potatoes; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly charred and tender, stirring after each minute. Push potatoes around edges of pan. Place chorizo and onion in center of pan. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly charred. Push chorizo mixture around edges of pan.
Add squash mixture to center of pan. Cover pan or close grill. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until squash is tender and tomatoes begin to burst, stirring after each minute. Gently stir in water and vinegar until blended.