Tulip’s Little Pop Up Shop is a fun boutique featuring a unique assortment of women’s apparel & accessories and offering a personalized shopping experience for its customers. Located at 2030 Parkview Avenue in Kalamazoo, the shop features brands like Trina Turk, 360 Cashmere, White & Warren, Joseph Ribkoff, Bailey 44, Jenny Bird and so many more. Tulip’s makes shopping more enjoyable by providing “sips” while you shop, a 14 day return policy on full-priced merchandise and complimentary gift wrapping.
- This lightweight piece by Calypso features one of this year’s hottest fashion trends: tassels! Perfect paired with white jeans or worn as a cover-up on those chilly evenings on your patio, boat or at a bonfire, this piece is a must have for your summer wardrobe.
- Pompoms are one of the most playful trends to come out of 2017. We can’t get enough! As you can see, there are an endless number of ways to wear them. The bracelets, scarves, and earrings pictured here are just a few examples of the kind of fun they can bring to any outfit.
- Available in a myriad of styles, sizes, and colors, feather earrings are a trend that the fashion pack is flocking to this summer. These signature pieces of jewelry add a touch of Boho to a simple summer outfit, taking your look to the next level.
- Think Pink! The undeniable color trend for the season ahead is pink. Shades from bubblegum to fuchsia are being embraced in head-to-toe looks. Don’t hesitate to create a soft, monochromatic look by accessorizing with some of our key items in softer shades of the season’s rosy hue.
- The hottest line at Tulips right now is Mahi Gold. Known for its nautically inspired prints and impeccable fit, this line comes in a variety of patterns, fits, and bodies that are perfect for women of all ages. With a variety of sleeve lengths (or sleeveless), these dresses are perfect for any summer occasion from weddings to grad parties. Even better, these pieces are easy to wash and even easier to travel with.
- Fun, flirty, colorful, and simple. This top from Bailey 44 can be paired with fringe shorts or given some contrast with a pair of white jeans. No matter how you choose to wear it, this top is summer simplicity at its finest.
Erica Shier is a married mother of four who loves reading, scrapbooking and thrift stores. When she’s not driving her small pack of children around, she spends her time volunteering, writing and trying to keep on top of the laundry.